Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The "I Am An Urban Homesteader" t-shirts have arrived!


Months ago some of the urban homesteaders asked me for an urban homesteader t-shirt, and I finally got around to doing it!  I created this cute design and the American Apparel shirts are made in the USA by a small California company called Fibers.com.  They come in 100% cotton and organic and many styles and colors.  I make a small profit off of each t-shirt sold and will be donating a percentage of my sales to urban homesteading causes as the need arises.  The back of the shirt has the Take Back Urban Home-steading(s) fb page address on it.  So show your urban homesteading pride and buy an urban homesteading t-shirt!  I'll be adding designs as time goes on, so keep checking back and feel free to add suggestions for designs.  



No comments:

Post a Comment